If I had to describe myself in two words it would be: cookbook whore. They’ve taken over my house; spilling off the bookshelves and tripping me up in the hall. The book beside my loo is by Jamie Oliver, the one beside my bed is by Kylie Kwong. Too often I fall asleep with my face flat … Continue reading
- Toaster oven baking: Alice Medrich´s cocoa brownies & brownie cheesecake.
- I was in Puglia. It was glorious. But I wish Alitalia would give me back my suitcase.
- Serve Yourself: If you live alone, you probably need this book.
- Ferran Adriá´s Watermelon and Basil Gazpacho
- Crème brûlée for one: Vanilla. Lavender. Cardamom. PARMESAN.